Tomorrow is the big day for Josh and Katie. We are SO excited for them! We feel so honored to have a special part in their wedding. Seth is going to perform the ceremony and Hannah is one of their flower girls. I had the joy of joining in with the marriage counseling too. They are such a wonderful godly couple...it's exciting to see the Lord bring them together in marriage! We've loved watching them grow in their love for the Lord and for each other over the years.

the lovely couple!

the second run through, Jade (the other flower girl) was there. She took Jades hand and led her in between the pews. Hopefully, she won't lead Jade astray tomorrow :)

so...so thankful for my wonderful friend, Amber. She's a blessing to my life in so many ways!

Hannah and I waiting for Daddy to bring our dinner...he's taking such good care of both of us (or should I say all 3 of us?!)

Josh and Katie were so generous to our family. They gave Hannah some great bath toys and a lovely wooden puzzle set. They gave Seth and I gift cards for shopping, eating out, and going out for coffee...along with the promise to babysit so that we can have a date night...what a treat!

Tonight was the rehearsal. I was so scared to call the doctor to get the okay for the wedding because I didn't know what she would say..but she approved me going...praise the Lord! So...I went ahead and went to the rehearsal this evening too. I stayed in a pew or a seat almost the whole time...which was hard to do..but was glad to be there! Our friends Jeff and Amber were there tonight too which worked out great. Jeff ended up helping with the sound and Amber helped me with Hannah. She got her to where she needed to go and chased her if she ran off. What a great help she was!
The first run through...Hannah did great walking down the aisle. She walked nice and slow about 3/4 of the way down...then yelled "daddy!" and ran the rest of the way.
the lovely couple!

the second run through, Jade (the other flower girl) was there. She took Jades hand and led her in between the pews. Hopefully, she won't lead Jade astray tomorrow :)
Seth did an awesome job tonight! Between his good leadership and Katies great organization...everything went so well!

so...so thankful for my wonderful friend, Amber. She's a blessing to my life in so many ways!

Hannah and I waiting for Daddy to bring our dinner...he's taking such good care of both of us (or should I say all 3 of us?!)

Josh and Katie were so generous to our family. They gave Hannah some great bath toys and a lovely wooden puzzle set. They gave Seth and I gift cards for shopping, eating out, and going out for coffee...along with the promise to babysit so that we can have a date night...what a treat!



No comments:
Post a Comment