Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Bed rest: day 6

I thought I would post a bit about each day of bed rest. Yesterday (Monday) Hannah spent the morning with Deborah (one of the sweetest ladies I know) and her children Rachel (who Hannah fondly calls Rachey) and Luke. They are both school age and play so nice with Hannah. It was so nice that Seth could go to work yesterday morning while Hannah spent time with them. They came home at nap time and he finished his day of work while she slept. Hannah came in the door beaming from her day with Deborah and said "I have flowers and a card for you". Seth went back out to the car and came in with these lovely flowers and and "I love you" card that Deborah helped Hannah make. Of course...I was crying tears of joy. I thank God for the wonderful people that he has placed in my life and my many blessings.

No comments: