We are excited about how it is all coming together. The room is looking very cute and girly, and hopefully she will love it for a long time. I will post pictures of the whole thing once it's all complete.
Hannah was SO excited to sleep in her big girl bed tonight. We chose to keep the full size bed in her room (which is formerly the guest room) so that when our family (and friends) come into town to visit she can let them sleep in her bed. I think it will work out well. It was fun to read Bible stories in her bed all together tonight, pray, and tuck her in. She looked so big , yet so little all at the same time. It's hard to believe that my baby is growing up so fast!
walls are painted...still waiting on the butterfly border to come in the mail.
The bed that she is sleeping in was the bed I bought for Seth and I when we first got married. He painted it white and added the cute butterflies!
pretty sure I'm going to replace the green bedding, but I just haven't found the perfect set yet. Well...I have, but it costs $160...so we will keep looking! Although, the green gingham matches the purple nicely...so we'll see :) I've literally been looking for months...all I want is a lavender quilt...if anyone has a suggestion, I would gladly take it!
all tucked in and ready for bed
sound asleep


No comments:
Post a Comment