Monday, August 30, 2010

Happy Homemaker Monday: {August 30th}


The weather in my neck of the woods:
Well...summer is back! Today is sunny and 91 degrees

Things that make me happy:
getting things crossed off my list

Book I'm reading:

Don't Make Me Count to Three by: Ginger Plowman
Her Mother's Hope by: Francine Rivers
and I read The Very Noisy Night at least twice a day..Hannah's favorite right now!

What's on my TV today:
nothin'

On the menu for dinner:
Pizza roll up burritos

On my To Do List:

books back to the library
de-fingerprint the house (mostly windows and mirrors)
wash sheets
clean stroller

New Recipe I tried or want to try soon:

scampi tilapia
italian spinach pie

In the craft basket:

nothing at the moment

Looking forward to this week:

Hannah's half birthday
maternity pics with Trenda

Tips and Tricks:
to clean your microwave...microwave a mug of vinegar and water for a few minutes then just wipe clean. Naturally clean!

My favorite blog post this week:
no favorites this week, I guess I haven't done very much blog reading

No words needed (favorite photo or picture, yours or others you want to share):
Lesson learned the past few days:
Align Centerthe importance of talking to God throughout my day...asking for his help/wisdom and praising him in the victories

On my mind:
having this baby: praying for a healthy baby, a safe/quick delivery, and a good platelet count.
praying for Hannah and wisdom for Seth and I as parents...parenting a toddler is no easy task!

Devotionals, Scripture Reading, Key Verses:

Psalm 100

A psalm. For giving thanks.
1 Shout for joy to the LORD, all the earth.

2 Worship the LORD with gladness;
come before him with joyful songs.

3 Know that the LORD is God.
It is he who made us, and we are his;
we are his people, the sheep of his pasture.

4 Enter his gates with thanksgiving
and his courts with praise;
give thanks to him and praise his name.

5 For the LORD is good and his love endures forever;
his faithfulness continues through all generations.

1 comment:

Sandra said...

Your little one is SO beautiful :)

I love Francine Rivers, I need to look up that book.