Tonight was the practice for Mr. David and Ms. Jessica's wedding. I had fun practicing my job as the flower girl. Right when we got to church, I decided that I should start practicing my walk up and down the aisle. So that's just what I did while we waited for everyone else to arrive. I am very excited about my basket full of hearts, and practiced throwing them on the floor as I walked down the aisle. Everyone is hoping that I'll remember to do that tomorrow too :) Tomorrow, I get to walk down the aisle (after the wedding) with Ms. Jessica's nephew Logan. He held my hand tonight and walked me out of the church...everyone said that we were so cute together!



We ended the evening at Mr. David's house. I had yummy pizza and pasta for dinner. Then Mr. Jon let me sit on his motorcycle!

As I was going to bed tonight, I prayed for Mr. David and Ms. Jessica. I said "Dear God, please help them to get married"...mom and dad thought that was pretty cute. I'm excited to get to be a part of their special day!
No comments:
Post a Comment