We had a great few days with my sister Beth who came to stay with us this week. It was such a blessing having her here. It was nice to have sister time together, to watch our kids enjoy each other, and to have the extra help while I'm on bed rest.
While they were here Ethan learned how to climb the steps...and he was a champ at it!

Hannah had fun teaching Ethan how to play the drum...are you proud Uncle Adam?

and play ball...don't you love Hannah's fashion statement with her headband?


Ethan loved the Johnny Jump up

I know that Hannah has been missing her daily stroller ride since I've been on bed rest. She was SO excited to share her new double stroller with Ethan..Beth took them for several walks while she was here.

those blue eyes sure melt my heart!

cousin love...

I love this precious face..


Beth did such a great job caring for these two VERY busy little ones this week. You better believe she went home a very tired Momma..thanks Beth for all your help!

While they were here Ethan learned how to climb the steps...and he was a champ at it!

Hannah had fun teaching Ethan how to play the drum...are you proud Uncle Adam?

and play ball...don't you love Hannah's fashion statement with her headband?


Ethan loved the Johnny Jump up

I know that Hannah has been missing her daily stroller ride since I've been on bed rest. She was SO excited to share her new double stroller with Ethan..Beth took them for several walks while she was here.

those blue eyes sure melt my heart!

cousin love...

I love this precious face..


Beth did such a great job caring for these two VERY busy little ones this week. You better believe she went home a very tired Momma..thanks Beth for all your help!



No comments:
Post a Comment