What a sweetie! I'm guessing she will be a great big sister too. :) I love the pic of her holding the class. She has a beautiful smile.
Thanks for your sweet comment back by the way. That would be so fun if we could trade skills. I want to learn how to knit but I am really enjoying crocheting too. :) I love making things for people. Especially little ones. Hey if you want a hat or something for your new little one let me know!
2 comments:
Is that not the cutest thing?!
What a sweetie! I'm guessing she will be a great big sister too. :) I love the pic of her holding the class. She has a beautiful smile.
Thanks for your sweet comment back by the way. That would be so fun if we could trade skills. I want to learn how to knit but I am really enjoying crocheting too. :) I love making things for people. Especially little ones. Hey if you want a hat or something for your new little one let me know!
Post a Comment