Thursday, August 12, 2010

Bed rest: Day 9

It's been wonderful to have the quite time at home to rest this week, and I'm SO thankful for my friends that have taken Hannah to help give me rest. However, I will say that I have missed her very much. This week has made me even more grateful to be a stay at home mom...I sure love and cherish the times that we have together during the day. Today was the only day that we didn't have someone to take Hannah...and although there were other offers...I asked Seth if he wouldn't mind working from home today so that I could see her. He was kind enough to do so! I will admit that I had a much harder time "resting" today, and hope that baby and I don't suffer for it later...but it was nice to have Hannah here.
We enjoyed reading books on the couch, watching tv (gotta love pbs kids), coloring, putting together puzzles, and I even got down on the floor to build with blocks for a bit.
Here Hannah and I are enjoying some new crayons. They were a gift from Nana and Pop...Hannah loved them! They are definitely not "everyday" crayons because they are kinda messy, but we sure did have fun using them as a special treat today!
this girl LOVES to color
and her favorite thing to write is the letter "H"!!
Tomorrow Hannah will be with friends again...it will be good for me to lay down more after today. Seth is also taking me to the doctor tomorrow...hopefully my body has settled down and she won't be as concerned this week...but we'll see :)

No comments: