I'm going to try to pick a different verse to claim for each day. Here's today's verse:
Matthew 6:33-34
"But seek first His kingdom and His righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. Therefore, do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of it's own."
It's a comfort to know that each day of life in in God's hands. He has a perfect plan for tomorrow and that day after that...I don't need to worry...My baby and I are both in the hands of a very BIG God! :)
This afternoon, Alice Ann, our mops mentor mom gave me a call. She stopped over for a visit..which was such an encouragement. We chatted for a while, she read an encouraging devotional thought to with me, and covered me in prayer before she left...what a sweet lady! In her prayer...she prayed that God would give my body, soul, and spirit the rest that it need. What a great prayer and wonderful way to look at this whole bed rest thing. :)
Hannah spent the day with Rachel and Joshua again. They spent the morning at the park and had a picnic lunch. Here is Joshua and Hannah enjoying friendship and popsicles. To read more about their day together you can visit Joshua's blog here.
best buds!
Other than dealing with some heartburn, I'm feeling very good today. I'm thankful to be sleeping very well at night and be resting comfortably during the day. I had maybe one or two contractions today...but can tell that my body is settling down.


No comments:
Post a Comment