Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Two more new words

Yesterday, I learned two more new words. Mommy is trying to help me learn to say "help" when I need something instead of crying. Yesterday she taught me the sign and was was excited to see that when I tried to do the sign I also said "help". So today we have been working on asking for "help" when needed. I also said "Papa" for the first time yesterday. Mom and I were looking at all the pictures of friends and family on our refrigerator (have you seen our refrigerator?!) and talking about who each one was. Mommy said Papa and asked me if I could say it. I said "Papa" (This is Grandpa F.) over and over again. Mommy called him to tell him the news and I even said it on the phone for him. How exciting! :)

No comments: