Saturday, March 28, 2009

My friend Elaina's birthday

Yesterday we went to Elaina's house to celebrate her first birthday. She is only 3 weeks younger than me. We have had fun growing up together this year and look forward to many more great years together as friends. We love to see each other at church and playgroups.


Mr. and Mrs. Stanley were there too! I sure missed them while they were on vacation. It's nice to have them home, and I sure enjoyed spending some time with them at the party!
Playing with Elaina and the Stanleys!
I got really sleepy at the end of the party. Mommy fed me and put me in my pj's. I snuggled right up with mom and dad on the couch...I was ready for bed! I fell asleep in the car on the way home and mom and dad didn't hear from me again until morning!

No comments: