Hannah and I love our bedtime routine, both of us do very well with routine. At bedtime Hannah gets into her pj's and we read a story. Then we rock together to her bedtime music while she drinks her milk. Once in bed we say a bedtime prayer and then blow kisses to each other. It blesses my heart when Hannah folds her hands to pray. Obviously, she does not yet understand that we are talking to God, but I love that she is getting used to the routine...and I'm so excited for the day that it clicks and she understands who we are talking to each night before bed. I'm glad that she is getting the routine and pray that prayer will be a part of her life and that she will grow into a young lady who loves the Lord.

folding my hands to pray
Ready to say "goodnight"
"Be joyful always; pray continually; give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus" 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18
3 comments:
she is so precious!
That is so sweet!
Becky, this is so precious! Hannah is blessed to have such godly parents!
Post a Comment