Well it was kind of a bitter sweet day for Mommy...she says she can't believe how fast the year went..but we did have a great day together. After my morning nap we went to church to pick Daddy up and they took me to McDonalds for lunch. I brought my own chicken and rice soup to eat...but for dessert I got to share an ice cream cone with Mommy. Mommy was kinda bummed that they don't make baby cones any more...but it worked out okay because then she got some ice cream too. This wasn't the first time that I've had ice cream...but it was the first time that mommy let me have more than just a "taste" she let me have as many licks as I wanted...mmmm!

Mmmmmm.....

now that's a little cold...



It was fun to get to see Daddy at lunch time! Mom and Dad wanted a picture...but I guess I was still licking my lips.
After lunch Mommy and I did some running around to pick up some more things for my party on Saturday.
Daddy came home from work a little early today. We played some more, had a dinner, and then went to Jeff and Ambers house for dessert. I had fun taking all of Jeffs DVD's off the shelf...now he gets to re-alphabatize them...until the next time I come over :o)
It was good day!
Can't wait to see my family and little baby friends on Saturday for my cupcake birthday party!
1 comment:
Happy 1st Birthday, Hannah!!
Post a Comment