Tuesday, March 10, 2009

My first Birthday

On Saturday I had my first Birthday party...we had so much fun! The theme of my party was cupcakes. Both sets of my Grandparents came to see me from Ohio. My friends Olivia, Amelia, Addison, and Elaina came to play too.

Mommy and I before the party starts

Yummy cupcakes for my cupcake party
I wasn't quite sure what to do with the candle...so I let Mommy blow it out for me


YUM! I love cupcakes!
Being cute after eating most my cupcake
and now being silly...mommy loves how I crinkle my nose!
Pooh shoes and outfits from Grandma F.

New dishes from the Ohly girls

and a cute green polka dot dress

I got lots of help from Olivia with opening my gifts
finally my own phone...thanks Elaina!

now I'm getting into it!
yeah beads!
But of course my favorite gift was probably the book!



thank you everyone for coming...I sure do feel loved!!






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great job capturing everything-she looks so intent when she figured out the paper thing:)