Wednesday, March 4, 2009

check out my blog list

Here you will find all the blogs that I follow on a daily basis. I really have loved blogging and have a lot of fun reading others blogs too! My blog list is in order by those who have updated most recently. Always at the top of my list is Kristi's blog: "Run the Earth, Watch the Sky"...because she writes at least once a day if not more. Kirsty's blog has great devotionals from the Old Testament, she shares Biblical thoughts on current events, and lots of practical day-to-day advice for moms and homeschoolers. I am always learning something from her! If you go to her blog before Saturday and become a follower you will be entered for a free giveaway for Beth Moores devotional book: "John, 90 Days with the Beloved Disciple". Check out Kristy's blog and the others on my list that are great for moms, cooks, and scapbookers. Happy Blogging!! :)

1 comment:

Kristi Stephens said...

Thanks for the post, Becky!! :)