Uncle Cody and Aunt Erica spent the weekend at Papa and Grandma's with us. They couldn't wait to give me my gift...and I couldn't wait for it either...so I got to open it on Friday night. I was so excited to get maracas to add to my music collection!

Another cupcake! Tasting the icing first this time...
Another cupcake! Tasting the icing first this time...
Time for gifts...Caleb was my helper...he was so excited and did a great job helping! He got me started on each gift...let me pull and little and then helped finish. I'm so glad that he was able to come to my party!
We had fun riding on Grandma's pony together!
mommy tried to get a picture of my cute outfit..but was reminded why she didn't take so many pics...I just wasn't feeling up to pictures...

but we did get a nice family pic


No comments:
Post a Comment