Sunday, March 1, 2009

A weekend with my friend Luke

I had so much fun playing with my friend Luke this weekend. He came to visit me all the way from Ohio. His mommy, Teri, spent most of the at a creative memories conference...so we got lots of time to play with Luke. I wonder if I will have as much energy as he does when I'm two!

Building with blocks together
Lukes cool tower
He even let me help
working together

but he didn't want me to knock it down!
playing with gears
and watching our work of art spin around

Luke called Daddy "the daddy" until he could remember his name. Once he learned his name he called him "Set"...so cute! They had fun playing together!

crazy Luke!
We love to play...but our favorite thing to do is read books! We read lots and lots of them. This is "Rainbow Fish" and was a favorite of the weekend

My friend Luke (Mommy loves how I'm leaning on his leg here)
Look at that smile...what a cutie!!!
HUGS!!! Or should we say squeezes?!
Aww...so sweet!
Now here's a good picture!!
Mommy and Teri!

No comments: