46 and sunny
Things that make me happy: seeing our teenagers excited about spreading the good news of Jesus Christ!
Book I'm reading:
still working through "The Excellent Wife" and "The Power of a Praying Wife" reading both with other people, so we are just slowly plugging through them :)
What I'm enjoying on TV:
Just started watching "Undercover Boss" on Sunday nights...I cry every time...neat show.
On the menu for dinner:
buttermilk pancakes
On my To Do List:
laundry
grocery store
bathroom
vacuum
mops phone calls
New Recipe I tried or want to try soon:
Banana nut muffins made with biscuit mix...so yummy! I'll post the recipe soon.
In the craft basket:
finally got the hot glue...hope to get these hair bows made this week.
Looking forward to this week:So looking forward to the warm weather coming our way..should be in the 70's by Thursday! Also looking forward to making Easter sugar cookies, dying eggs, making resurrection rolls and celebrating a risen Savior on Sunday!
Tips and Tricks:
save and freeze bananas that are overly bruised or too ripe to eat. Thaw them in a bowl, then slip the fruit from the peels.
My favorite blog posts this week:
P.S. Your Hands are Beautiful
Today's the Day
Comparison Unmasked
No words needed (favorite photo or picture, yours or others you want to share):
On my prayer list:Still praying for my sis in law, Jill...it seems like she has been discharged today! Praying for continued healing and praising God for the answered prayer so far!
Praying for wisdom and patience as parenting a toddler as proved to be a true challenge lately.
Devotionals, Scripture Reading, Key Verses:
"If you hold to my teaching, you are really my disciples." John 8:31
My favorite blog posts this week:
P.S. Your Hands are Beautiful
Today's the Day
Comparison Unmasked
No words needed (favorite photo or picture, yours or others you want to share):
Praying for wisdom and patience as parenting a toddler as proved to be a true challenge lately.
Devotionals, Scripture Reading, Key Verses:
"If you hold to my teaching, you are really my disciples." John 8:31


2 comments:
I always look forward to reading your monday thing :) And, those muffins look amazing, too!
I am going to be making the Resurrection rolls with my kids also. We did Resurrection cookies last year and they were fun, but the kids didn't enjoy eating them.
Enjoyed your answers. Have a blessed week!
Stacy
Post a Comment