Friday, March 26, 2010

Family Day

We love Friday's with Daddy! It's been a while since we've had a family day, because of traveling here and there, so we were super glad to be home today and enjoy a day together. Mommy had a dr. appointment this morning, so that was our first stop. Daddy and I played and she was done real quick...then we headed to the mall. We walked for a while then I got to play! I loved running, sliding, and jumping all over the play area. Mommy and Daddy could hardly keep up with me.


After that, we got to see some puppies at the pet store. One of the ladies that works there let a little Lab puppy come out and play with me. It was so much fun! He gave me kisses all over and chased after his toy! (Mommy didn't get any pictures because she was busy chasing both of us :)). I loved this little Basset Hound puppy too...Mommy and Daddy said that maybe one day I can get a puppy. :)

It's always fun to have lunch at the mall...I loved the noodles from the Chinese place!
We dropped off a few birthday treats to friends with bdays and then headed home for naptime. What a fun morning!

No comments: