Wednesday, March 31, 2010

A beautiful spring day!

I love the fall so much, but really must say that spring is my favorite season! There is something very special about everything coming back to life and the refreshing warm air after a long, cold winter...I love it! I love watching the flowers pop up in my garden and being able to go outside with a light coat or no coat at all.
Hannah and I sure enjoyed the day today! We started the morning out with a shopping trip to use a coupon that expired today. I got tons of great deals and Hannah was such a good girl! When we got home, we walked to the park and she played and played. It's neat to see how much more independent she has gotten at the playground..what a lovely day! We came home for lunch and she again picked lunch meat and cheese...one of her favorite lunches. We ate lunch together on the porch and enjoyed watching this squirrel jump back and forth from the fence post to the tree. It's the little things in life that bring so much joy. Thank you Lord for springtime!




No comments: