I spent my first full day in big girl pants last Tuesday. I did great all through the day...but did have two accidents after nap time. Mom said that was pretty good for my first day! I do love my big girl pants though!
I had a snack (jello with Mandarin oranges..mmmm) at my little table after nap today. When I was done, I took my dishes to the kitchen and put them on the counter!
I love to help Mommy make dinner. That night we were having Chicken Tortellini Soup...yum! I had fun helping Mommy open all of the chicken bullion cubes and plopping them in the water
see my concentration face? Mommy says this is good for my fine motor skills....and she loves that I have little jobs to do in the kitchen now. :)
I was super excited when I got it open!
When Daddy got home from work, we decided to go for a walk. I went to my room, got my boots and then put them on all by myself! I'm a big girl!!


No comments:
Post a Comment