Mommy has been wanting to go to the apple orchard for weeks now. Daddy's day off is on Friday, which we usually love...but do you know that it has rained every Friday in October?! So...it just wasn't in God's plans for us to go to the apple orchard this year. Mommy finally broke down and bought a bag of Granny Smith apples today to do some pie baking with this weekend. However, we were
very glad to be able to go to the Cider Mill last Sunday. It was a beautiful fall afternoon and we didn't have anything else going on, so we were able to enjoy some family time. We just love these kind of days!
I was mesmerized by the big water wheel
and I loved apple cider!
and hangin' out with Daddy
and Mommy fun with different kinds of pumpkins...Mommy and Daddy say I'm the cutest pumpkin of them all
No comments:
Post a Comment