Monday, November 2, 2009

My first Trick-or-Treat

We had a very fun Halloween. I got to go to my friend Joshua's house for dinner and a party. Then we hopped in the wagon and headed out to do some trick-or-treating. By the end of the night...I was saying "trick-or-treat" at every door and "thank you" after getting some candy. I met a lot of nice people and had so much fun with my friend Joshua.

When I got to Joshua's house, he was watching a movie...I joined right in..we were much more interested in the movie than smiling for the camera
all ready to go!
I love being a butterfly!
me & Joshua
Mommy and Daddy say I'm the cutest butterfly ever!
I'm so excited for my first wagon ride. We had so much fun!
Daddy pulled us!
we found a pile of leaves and just had to jump in!
this video is totally dark, but if you can get past that, and mommy and daddy begging me to say trick or treat when I just want to get more candy...this is super cute of me saying trick or treat!
by the end of the night...we were tired...Joshua is sad here...probably because I was pulling on his hat. We were still glad to get a pic of all our friends together! Love them!
you can read more about the party and trickor treating here

1 comment:

trenda610 said...

Really, really cute!