Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Happy Blogoversary!

Today marks a year since I began this blogging adventure. I created this blog to share Hannah's life with family & friends who live out of town, and to help document her stages of growth and development. I really had no clue what I was doing when I started, so it's been fun to learn along the way. I have actually grown to really love blogging...it's a good way for me to get a break and unwind for a few minutes (sometimes more :)) each day. I have found many blogs that I love to read as well...which has also been fun, encouraging, and motivating...it's nice to know that there are other moms out there just like me that are going through the same things day in and day out that I am. :) Anyway...back to Hannah...here are some of the highlights from this year of blogging:

Thanks to those of you who take the time to read our blog regularly. Hannah has so many that love her...we are so blessed!

image from: imagechef.com

3 comments:

Christy said...

Yay! I have loved reading your blog over the past year - keep up the good work! I know Hannah will appreciate it for years to come. I'm sure you already knew you could do this but just in case... for memories sake :)
http://www.blurb.com/create/book/blogbook
I've used blurb before and been really pleased with the product.

becky said...

Chrisy..thanks for the tip about blurb. I knew that there were places out there that I could do this...but haven't looked into it much. I totally need to make one. Now would probably be a good time!

Joshua + Katie said...

Happy Blogoversary!! I have absolutely loved reading for the past year and it makes me feel a little bit at home whenever I'm away at school!