Coming home a little early for Thanksgiving put me in town just in time for Carrie's birthday. Carrie is a dear friend from high school and college. I don't get to see her much, so the times we are together are so sweet! It's been so long since I've spent a birthday with her...so this was a real treat too! It was also great to spend time with my friend Sharon, her husband Chad, their adorable children, and Carrie's parents who I spent a lot of time with growing up. I also enjoyed getting to see her fiance Chris and meet some of her other friends and family that I have only heard about. What a special evening!
We had pizza and salad for dinner. After dinner, we got to go out to the barn, meet the animals (all who were rescues of some sort!), and then we had the best cake from Tiffany's bakery in Akron...another special treat! It was fun to see Carrie open her gifts, and watch the children play together...what a great night!
Nathan and Hannah waiting for pizza.
are they cute together or what?! 
Hannah loved the Billy goats!
Happy 29th Birthday Carrie!!
Handsome Nathan
and his sister sweet Jillian
enjoying some delicous cake
Sandy and Pat Norris and a cute pic of Sharon and Jillian too
Hannah and Jillian playing with the barn together, just after I got my camera Hannah stood up, so I told her to go back and sit with Jillian....but instead of sitting with her, she took a seat right on her...good thing Jillian's a tough cookie!
trying to get a good picture with the kids
so...we decided for one of just us. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment