Wednesday, November 11, 2009

I love my baby

Mr. and Mrs. "B" gave me this baby a few weeks ago. Lately, I have just been loving her so much! I am having so much fun taking care of her here are some of the things we like to do:

I feed her a bottle

I give her lots of kisses



my favorite thing is rocking my baby with a good book. Sometimes I have trouble getting into my rocking chair with baby and book in hand...Mommy helps, but I'm getting better at it. Do you like my rocking chair? It's from my great Gran and Pa...they gave it to my Daddy when he was a little boy and now I get to enjoy it too!



2 comments:

Mandi said...

(sigh) so cute :) I am glad I could read this post... the last few haven't let me "in".... probably something I'm doing wrong.
She's adorable! :)

becky said...

I think there was something wrong with my background...it wasn't you...hopefully it's fixed now :)