Tuesday, June 2, 2009

A weekend with Grandma and Papa Finnegan

I got to see both sets of grandparents quite a bit this month...that was such a blessing. This past weekend, we went to Celina to visit the Finnegans. We left early Friday morning, and I suprised Grandma when I walked in the kitchen at 9am.
This is me learning to smile when Mommy says say "cheese"
We went to some garage sales and then out to dinner at KFC. At the garage sales, Grandma and Papa bought me some new toys...I LOVE my new zoo! Mommy got me some clothes for summer and fall that are super cute! Then Uncle Cody and Auntie Erica came to spend time with us...they spent the night too! We celebrated Daddy's birthday with cake and gifts. It was nice to be with family!
playing with my new zoo

On Saturday, Grandma went to work for a little bit in the morning and we just stayed in and enjoyed playing with my new toys. I had fun walking around outside barefoot and meeting the neighbors. We took pics in Grandma's beautiful garden too.



Papa thinks it's funny to put tape on my nose...I think it's pretty funny too!

This weekend I did lots of big girl things too. Auntie Erica taught me how to drink out of a straw, Uncle Cody started teaching me how to jump-but I still have to work on that, and I fed myself melon using a baby fork....Mom and Dad say I'm getting to be such a BIG girl!

Thanks for a great, relaxing weekend Papa & Grandma!

No comments: