Saturday, June 27, 2009

How we survive the hot summer days...

This week has been a hot one! We do love summer though, and are thankful for two things when it gets really hot: our AC and our kiddie pool. Before Daddy went to work on Tuesday, he got my swimming pool all set up for me, he knew it was going to be hot. After my nap, Mommy and I went outside to enjoy the water. I love taking baths..but just wasn't sure about the pool..maybe it's because it wasn't as warm as bath water, who knows. So I stood in the water for a long time. Finally Mommy went and put her bathing suit on and we sat down together (I only wanted to sit on her lap). After I sat on her lap for a while, I tried sitting on my own, and before I knew it I was kicking and splashing and up and down. I guess I just had to get used to the water. Thanks for the great pool Grandma!




hoping for a prince...
I don't know about this water...
getting better...up & down...up & down
yeah for a day in the pool!!

No comments: