For Memorial Day weekend; Grandpa & Grandma Roth came to visit along with Uncle Jeremy. We had such a great time together.
On Friday we went to Greenfield Village (it was the last weekend before our membership ran out...so we had to go! ) It turned out to be a beautiful day, and we really enjoyed getting to walk around the village.
I loved watching the foutain! Grandpa and Daddy both gave me pennies to throw into the water. I loved it! I held onto them for a minute trying to decide if I should let go...but I had fun watching them plop into the water.
We spent most of the day enjoying the beautiful weather outside, but we did make it into the museum to see the guitars and cars display. Mom thought it was cool to see Colbie Caliets guitar. There were lots of other cars & guitars that belonged to various other singers...it was pretty neat.
We spent most of the day enjoying the beautiful weather outside, but we did make it into the museum to see the guitars and cars display. Mom thought it was cool to see Colbie Caliets guitar. There were lots of other cars & guitars that belonged to various other singers...it was pretty neat.
On Saturday, we stayed at home and Grandpa & Grandma helped Mommy in the yard. They got lots of weeding done and multched all the flowerbeds. Mommy was really greatful for all the help, and now the yard looks beautiful!
perennial flower garden in the backyard (can't wait until more of the flowers come in..but the multch looks so nice!)
front flower beds
Sunday was church, it was fun to have our family there with us, and they even got to hear Daddy preach. Then we went to our small group and enjoyed the time of fellowship there.
Monday we stayed hung out at home. It was another beautiful day, so I got to play outside with my Grandpa & Grandma. I showed them how I love to ride my "bike" up and down the sidewalk. We also went for a walk all the way down my street. I walked all by myself down, then Grandpa carried me back...phew I was tired!
I wanted to ride & hold Pop's hand
and Nana's too...but that was kinda hard...
so we just walked :)
In the evening we went to the Inglands house for a picnic. We had a great time, but Mommy didn't take any pictures because she was pretty busy following me around :)
What a great weekend...we sure did enjoy our family and friends!


No comments:
Post a Comment