On Tuesdays (yes, we are still a little behind) we go to the park with our MOPS group. This week we were at Shiawassee Park in Farmington. It is such a great park...and Mommy and I can't wait to go back, but will try it on a cooler day. We had fun, but it was really hot! They have play equipment for little ones like Joshua and I. My favorite thing to do was crawl through the tube and peek out at Mommy.
Joshua and I taking a break for some water...
2 comments:
Such cute pics! I have to remember to bring my camera on Tuesdays (especially when we head to the splash park). Hannah is adorable!! Joshua wanted to go to the zoo - again - and here is how he asked it..."mornin' momma - sosaurs baby Hannah girl big sosaurs 'morrow." The translation to all of that is "good morning momma, can I take baby girl Hannah to the zoo to see dinosaurs tomorrow?" Sooooo cute! If you are ever interested it would be a free trip (well, the train and dinosaur exhibit fees are $3 each...Hannah would be free). My membership covers myself, another adult and parking. Just let us know :-) Enjoy the weekend!
I'm excited for the splash park...and praying for no rain :) How sweet & cute that Joshua asked about Hannah coming to see the sosaurs with him :) We would LOVE to join you guys. I've been wanting to get a trip to the zoo in soon! We are thinking to buy a membership too. Let me know the next time you go...we would love to come along! Hope you have a great weekend too!
Post a Comment