
I bought Hannah this baby sweeper with her birthday money. Teri gave me the idea..and I thought that it would be a great way to involve her in "helping with the housework". I was so excited when I brought it home...but Hannah was so scared of it. I had never seen her scared of anything before, but when I would turn it on, she would run over to me, cry, and squeeze me tight. We left it out with the toys so that she could see it but didn't really play with it for a while. I pulled it out again the other day...she still doesn't car for the sweepers voice, but if I keep it turned off, she enjoys pushing it and helping me vacume. Here's my little helper:
It seems appropriate to quickly write about one of the things I love for
Things I Love Thurday in this post. I LOV

E my shark vacume sweeper! My wonderful mother-in-law bought this for me for Christmas. I use it multiple times a day...what a great gift! It's wonderful because it doesn't plug in, so I just keep it in my front closet and can quickly sweep up the messes that happen throughout the day. It plugs in to charge (but keeps a charge for a long time) and emptys with the click of a button. I can use it on floors and carpet...such a great tool for busy moms!
No comments:
Post a Comment