Last week while reading my friend
Trenda's blog, I learned a great photography tip. Trenda is really into photography...and does such great work. (You can see some of her great work at her blog:
six little feet) One tip that I have learned from Trenda over the past several months is to use as much natural light as possible, so I have really been working on that. Well in her blog post the other day, she mentioned that the first hour after sunrise and the hour right before sunset are referred to as the golden hour due to the warm, golden color casts they produce. So I decided that I would try it. We went out to play around 7:00pm and these are the pictures that we got. I was pretty excited...what do you think about the color? Thanks for the tip Trenda!



I absolutely love this one (above)...my favorite of the night.
No comments:
Post a Comment