
I think it's really neat that Dr. Suess and I have the same birthday! Both of our birthdays are coming up this week! Target (one of Mommy and I's favorite stores) wanted to celebrate with a Dr. Suess story time. So this morning, Mommy and I headed over to Target. When we got there...Mommy stopped in at the Starbucks for a latte that she said was delish! Then I got a bag of goodies from Target: teddy grahams, a juice box, coloring book and crayons. I got to hear a Dr. Suess book and meet The Cat in the Hat! I couldn't stop saying "his has was soooo looonnng".
After our story we went shopping at Target and Dollar tree to get ready for my birthday party next weekend...I can't wait! What a fun morning with Mommy! :)
1 comment:
What a fun filled day!!! I totally forgot to pull out my Seuss hat today - there once was a day when I would have dressed for the occasion =)
Post a Comment