The Redford teens are off school this week, so I enjoyed getting to spend some time with Elizabeth and Kimberly for a sushi lunch date. I've been promising Elizabeth and trip to the sushi house for a while and Kimberly was glad to be adventurous and join us too. We had a great time together...and definitely made some memories...I sure love these girls!

We started with some kind of tofu soup. Hannah loved it!
We started with some kind of tofu soup. Hannah loved it!
We had chicken teriyaki sushi...the girls said this one was the safest.

first taste

We enjoyed (maybe I should say Elizabeth and I enjoyed) cucumber roll and California roll. Liz's fav was cucumber roll while mine was California!



Kimberly's face says it all....

after lunch...we decided that we should take some of left overs to Pastor Seth at church...who had never tried sushi. Lessons learned from this picture:
1. He hates sushi
2. he need chop stick lessons :)

first taste
We enjoyed (maybe I should say Elizabeth and I enjoyed) cucumber roll and California roll. Liz's fav was cucumber roll while mine was California!
Kimberly's face says it all....
after lunch...we decided that we should take some of left overs to Pastor Seth at church...who had never tried sushi. Lessons learned from this picture:
1. He hates sushi
2. he need chop stick lessons :)


1 comment:
The pictures are great! What a blessing to be able to have time together to have fun and try new things. Gotta say though that the pic of Seth is the best - what a hoot!
Post a Comment