Monday, February 8, 2010

Happy Homemaker Monday

The weather in my neck of the woods: 34 degrees and sunny. We bundled up and went for a walk today...it was wonderful!

One of my simple pleasures: phone calls with my sister

On my bedside table: still working on Toddler Wise

On my TV: off

On the menu for tonight: fried potatoes and kielbasa

On my To Do List: Laundry, bills, clean shower and tub

New Recipe I tried last week: I can hardly believe that I went a week without trying a new recipe...but I really don't think I tried anything new last week.

In the craft basket: Hannah's scarf, some Valentines Day crafts with Hannah

Looking forward to: Valentines Day

Homemaking Tip for this week: Got this quick tip from watching a few minutes of Dr. Oz last week...to replace salt in your cooking...use garlic powder or lime juice.

Favorite Blog Post(s) of the week (mine or other):Do Not Be Discouraged When You Feel Judged: A good post about moms tendencies to compare with each other, We Need More Tebeaus , & Practical Submission : struggle with submitting to your husband? Or maybe just looking for some practical ways to show him respect...check out this post!

Favorite photo from last week: My crazy brother (who is now 15) posing with his new basketball.
On my Prayer List: friend with an interview on Tuesday, friends traveling on Tuesday, Hannah to come to know Jesus at a young age, good health, my hubby.

Devotionals, Scripture Reading, Key Verses:
"The heart of a man plans his way, but the Lord establishes his steps" Prov. 16:9

No comments: