Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Valentines Day

We had a great Valentines Day. With it being on Sunday, I didn't have time to make heart pancakes like I've done in the past...but that was okay. We enjoyed the morning at church. We had chili for lunch and then Seth was off to small group. I was sad to miss...but Hannah really needed her nap...so I stayed home. We got Hannah to bed and had a late dinner together. Seth picked beef noodle bowl. It was my first time making this (surprise) but it turned out great. It was a treat for both of us to have a dish with steak in it. We had salad, sparkling grape juice, and ate on my Grandma's china...it was nice to have a quiet meal together! For dessert we had chocolate cheesecake pie...yum! Afterwards, we enjoyed a quiet movie night. I'm so thankful for my wonderful husband!
I tried to get a cute Valentine picture of Hannah...but this was the best I got. She was in a very ornery mood :)

1 comment:

Rachel said...

That's the cutest ornery face I've ever seen =) Love it!!