to read more about my fun night with Joshua you can go to his blog
Today has been wonderful. We slept in this morning. Then, enjoyed coffee and conversation. Seth went into work late today so that we could have some extra time together this morning :) He gave me my birthday present which he was nervous about..but he did a great job.
I really want to get my house more organized...something that I have been thinking about a lot. I put an organizing book on my 12 books in 12 months list, but didn't have one yet...he was very thoughtful to get me this book. It looks like it will read like a magazine...which is perfect for me! I love the candle holders that he picked out himself and look forward to finding just the right spot in the house to hang them..thanks honey! :)
I was able to enjoy lunch with friends at my favorite lunch spot, Panera. I had lunch with Denise and Beth (who I just found out yesterday shares the same birthday!) we had a great time.
When Hannah and I got home, I found these beautiful flowers on the front porch from my dear friend Rachel. I LOVE fall flowers...they look so pretty on my table...what a treat!
I put dinner in the crock pot this morning, so I don't even have to think about cooking tonight. Hoping to enjoy a walk with hubby and Hannah when he gets home.
My birthday is a great time to reflect on life many, many blessings. I am so blessed to have such a wonderful husband and sweet baby girl, a wonderful family, church family and friends. I love our home and the ministry God has placed us in. I love my heavenly Father, who is the giver of these many blessings. May He receive all the glory and honor! Thank you Lord!
For more things to love & a giveaway, head over to the diaper diaries


3 comments:
Aw, Happy Birthday Becky! I am so glad it was so good and that you were pampered and loved on by so many! So important!
YEA!! what a great birthday week. Happy Birthday!!!
I'm sooo sad I missed your birthday! Really, I'm a bad birthday friend. Sounds like you had a wonderful day, I personally am grateful for the gift of Becky that God blessed us all with on October 29th!
Post a Comment