One of my simple pleasures: walks in the park with my family
On my bedside table: A very sweet Sweetiest Day card from my wonderful husband
On my TV: again..nothing. When you only get a few channels...there just isn't a whole lot to choose from.
On the menu for tonight: pirogi stir fry with kielbasa, onions and green pepper
On my To Do List: change bed sheets, fold diapers, dust
New Recipe I tried last week: The Best Meatballs (this time with the creamy brown gravy)
In the craft basket: not much...with any extra time this week, we will be outside enjoying the beautiful weather
Looking forward to: this weekend: family day on Friday, a visit from my in-laws on Saturday and Zoo Boo with friends :)
Homemaking Tip for this week: We had an unwanted visit from the flu bug last week. So I spent time cleaning and disinfecting. I make my own disinfecting cleaner with a spray bottle, a little bit of bleach and water. I know that some aren't big fans of bleach...and I don't clean with it on a regular basis...but to beat the flu bug...I'm all about it!
Favorite Blog Post of the week (mine or other): Reflections from the Martha in Me: I can totally relate to this post and was very challenged by it...thanks Kristi! I also really appreciated this Christian view of Halloween, very much along the lines of what I think our family will end up doing.
Favorite photo from last week: me and one of our dear teens, Melissa...love her! It's been really great to get to know Melissa better over the past year or so. She is such an awesome girl that really loves the Lord. It's amazing to see God working in and through her at such a young age...I know that He has great things in store for her!
On my Prayer List: My friend Rachel's dog Mocha, my friend Joyce and sister who are both due any day, wisdom for our pastors and leaders of the church. , praying for my moms in my mops group.
Devotionals, Scripture Reading, Key Verses:
Hebrews 12:11
Hebrews 12:11
"No discipline feels pleasant at the time, but painful later on, however, it produces a harvest of righteousness and peace for those who have been trained by it."
"Anytime we sin with the thought lurking in the back of our minds that God will forgive us, we aren't living in the fear of God." Jerry Bridges


1 comment:
I enjoyed your list, thank you for sharing :)
Post a Comment