Saturday, October 24, 2009

Elizabeth's volleyball game

You can tell what a busy week it has been just by looking at my blog. I haven't had time for one post all week. It's really late right now, and I should be in bed, but I really want to put up just one post. :)
On Monday, we went to the library in the morning, then ran some errands and Hannah took her nap. After she woke up, we went to see Elizabeth play volleyball. Hannah loved watching! She sat next to me and watched the whole first game. She especially liked watching the ball be served and would say "boom!" During the second and third game she sat in between the bleachers eating a snack, reading a book, talking to Mr. and Mrs. Stephens, and watching the game. It was great fun! I enjoyed conversation with my dear friend Amber who also came to support Elizabeth, and of course had fun watching Elizabeth and her team play. We think Hannah is really going to be a sports lover...just like her daddy.
Eating a banana, reading a book, and watching the game

No comments: