Friday, September 18, 2009

This weeks update

We sure have had quite the week. Hannah's fever has been up and down all week. The doctors think that the fever she had after she left the hospital was a virus.

Monday: We went to see Dr. Bullach for our 18 month check up AND for our hospital follow up. Hannah weighed in at 20lbs..but I don't think that they checked her height....bummer, I guess I'll have to do that. We had a few other more pressing matters on our minds :) Of course at the doctors office, no fever and was doing just fine.

Tuesday: In the morning she was still doing fine. We enjoyed the first day of mops!
After nap, Hannah woke up with a fever of 102.5 and it stayed right around there all through the night.

Wednesday: Back to the doctor! This time, it was an ear infection. No church Wed. evening, we stayed home and watched movies and read books on the couch.

Thursday: No fever in the morning, but yes you guessed it...fever came back after nap. Before bedtime it was 103.7. We gave her motrin and a cool bath...I think I'll be waking up in a few hours to give her some more. It was a pretty miserable day today. We were pretty bummed to have to cancel our 18 month pictures with Trenda , but we are hoping for another beautiful day next week to reschedule.

Please pray for Hannahs quick recovery from this ear infection. Tomorrow is our ladies retreat at church. I sure hope that she's feeling better, it will be hard to leave her if she's still got this fever. Thanks to everyone for your love, concern and prayers!

No comments: