One of my simple pleasures: enjoying morning coffee and conversation with my hubby every morning
On my bedside table: just pictures of Hannah right now
On my TV: la la la la Elmo's World :) (Elmo seems to be the new thing these days)
On the menu for tonight: Chicken Pasta Primavera
On my To Do List: scrub floors, pc order, laundry, unload dishwasher
New Recipe I tried last week: Cinnamon-Apple Porkchops (very yummy fall dinner...I even had the extra apples over ice cream for my evening snack:))
In the craft basket: I want to try to make some fall hair bows for Hannah this week
Looking forward to: A few playdates with friends this week
Homemaking Tip for this week: Ever get mildew spots on your clothes? I fou
nd that a great way to remove them is to soak the spot with lemon juice, set in the sun, then wash.
Favorite Blog Post of the week (mine or other): LOVED this slideshow of sweet little Joshua at All about Me...we love him!
Favorite photo from last week: Did I mention that we love Joshua? We stopped by to visit last week...I just love, love, love this picture!
On my Prayer List: My sister...she is 8 months pregnant and has come down with a bad case of the flu. She had to go to the hospital last night because her pulse was racing and her fever was high. They gave her an IV and re-hydrated her. Thank the Lord that by the time she left, her fever came down, and baby is doing fine. I'm so glad to serve a God who hears our prayers and answers them. She is now home, resting, and feeling a little better...still praying that the flu will go away and she'll be back to normal quick!
Devotionals, Scripture Reading, Key Verses:
ooh..I loved Psalm 34 last week...here are a few of the verses that really spoke to me:
ooh..I loved Psalm 34 last week...here are a few of the verses that really spoke to me:
v.4 "I sought the Lord and He answered me; he delivered me from all my fears."
v.7 "The angel of the Lord encamps around those who fear him, and He delivers them."
v.8 "Taste and see that the Lord is good; blessed is the man who takes refuge in Him."
Thanks to Sandra for hosting Happy Homemaker Monday


1 comment:
Pork chops and apples sound yummy!
Post a Comment