Monday, September 7, 2009

Fall recipe cook-off!

I love being a pampered chef consultant! There are so many things I love about it! Here are just a few:
  • I love showing people how to make a delicious meal in under 30 minutes for less that $2 a serving.
  • I love encouraging families to get around the dinner table together!
  • I love getting a night out once and a while...just me, meeting other people.
  • and I will admit...I do love the extra money too. This summer we used it for things like our zoo membership and buying all the flowers for our yard.

How about you? Could you use a little extra spending money? Or how about a night out away from the kids once an a while? I would love to talk with you about how you can start your own pampered chef business!

Another great thing about selling pampered chef is the networking with other consultants. Our wonderful director Maureen hosts get togethers at her house every month. We have a great time getting together to share ideas, encourage one another, and best of all sample new recipes. We just recently had a fall recipe cook-off. Each one of us brought one of the new fall recipes to share. I actually took these pictures early in the evening...there were a lot more recipes that came in later. We had a very fun and delicious time! :)

This south of the border meatloaf that you can make in the microwave was just one of the delicious recipes that we tried. If you would like for me to come show you and your friends how to make this or another "comfort food" recipe...I would love to hear from you!

No comments: