Beth and Adam are expecting their first baby, due on October 30th (the day after my birthday-I'm hoping the baby will take after Hannah and come a day early :)). Beth's pregnancy has gone very well...she even survived moving to a new home! Beth and Adam aren't finding out if it's a boy or a girl...and are so excited for the surprise to come on delivery day!
The theme for the shower was: "Beth & Adams Little Baby Cakes in on the Way". The theme was based on the book "BabyCakes". We don't even have this book, but it's one of those library books that we check out over and over again...Hannah loves it! I knew that it would be a good pick for baby Riss. The theme worked out well for a gender neutral shower. I enjoyed using primary colors, which is a little different from the normal pastels.
the invitation

signing the prediction chart. We had everyone guess the baby's birth date, sex, and weight...more votes for a baby girl....can't wait to see!!
signing "BabyCakes" for baby Riss
the cake

lots of gifts! She got great stuff! I really enjoyed helping her put it all away in the nursery on Saturday afternoon.

my gift to Beth...she picked this out at the Vera outlet sale
friends! It was so great to get to see Beth's friends, and even meet some of them for the first time. She is so blessed!


She is blessed with great in-laws too. This is Beth with Adams Grandma and Mom...both so excited for their first great-grandbaby and grandbaby. :)
Beth & Bonnie
There is no better friend than a sister..I love you Beth!!













No comments:
Post a Comment