63 degrees and sunny
Things that make me happy:
listening to Hannah sing...she's been singing all morning and it just blesses my heart!
Book I'm reading:
"The Excellent Wife" by Martha Peace
What I'm enjoying on TV:
This question is going to get boring..because I only watch 2 tv show during the week...I'm enjoying American Idol.
On the menu for dinner:We are going to try cheesy broccoli potato soup.
On my To Do List:
vacuum
sweep floors
bathroom
grocery store
declutter
unload and load dishwasher
(let's hope Hannah takes a looonng nap!)
New Recipes I tried or want to try soon:
(it's been a while since a HHM..so these are from the past few weeks)
Ham and Pineapple kabobs
crispy rosemary chicken and fries ooey gooey butter cake
garlic and lime chicken
In the craft basket:
finally finished the hairbows :)
Looking forward to this week:the beginning of Healthy Living Shows. I'm teaming up with my dear friend Amber to do healthy living shows. For the pampered chef portion of the show, I will teach a healthy recipe and Amber (who is a personal trainer) will teach some good exercise ideas!
Tips and Tricks:
how about a beauty tip this week? Take the extra 30 seconds to curl your eye lashes...it makes a big difference! Then when applying mascara...start on the outside corners...your lashes need more there and your eyes will pop :)
My favorite blog post this week:
I'm trying to read more books, so I haven't done as much blog reading lately, but here's a few that I enjoyed:
Easy Like Sunday Morning
Motherhood is Messy
No words needed (favorite photo or picture, yours or others you want to share):
So excited to find out we are having a little boy!
On my mind:
thinking about and praying for a friend from church/our small group who is struggling with knee surgery complications.
Devotionals, Scripture Reading, Key Verses:
"For you formed my inward parts; you knitted me together in my mother’s womb."
Psalm 139:13



1 comment:
How did I not know you were expecting!!!!!!! CONGRATS!! Having a boy is such fun. :)
Post a Comment