Today...a beautiful 73 and sunny!!
Things that make me happy: this beautiful weather! My favorite is when the sun is shining and I can go out with jeans, a t-shirt, and no coat...perfect!
Book I'm reading:
still the same 'ol. And does Family Fun magazine count?! :)
What I'm enjoying on TV:
American Idol
On the menu for dinner:
Crockpot Ham and Potato Soup (made with leftover ham from yesterday) :) and rolls
On my To Do List:
Tons to do today...but mostly enjoying the beautiful weather while we can.
laundry
sweep and wash floors
get dinner in the crockpot
missions meeting
New Recipe I tried or want to try soon:
Potato and Sausage Casserole (so yummy!)Slow cooker ham (seriously SO easy and SO good!)
In the craft basket:
are you kidding? Any crafting time has been spent outside...it's been too beautiful! Maybe this week on one of the rainy days they are predicting...
Looking forward to this week:some time with my family!!
Tips and Tricks:
my friend Amber (who's a personal trainer) and I have been talking about ways to fit a little bit of exercise into a busy mom's day. Here are some easy ways that we came up with?
-park a distance from the store
-do some squats while you brush your teeth
-don't be afraid to make a few trips up and down the stairs
-take the elevator
-go for walks with the stroller (my personal favorite)
What are some ways that you fit exercise into your day?
My favorite blog post this week:
God's Sovereignty
No words needed (favorite photo or picture, yours or others you want to share):
How to choose...I got so many great pics of my baby on Easter morning
Lesson learned the past few days:
reminded of how beneficial/important it is to spend time in prayer and the Word to prepare my heart for worship on Sunday morning.
On my mind:
praying for the family of the boy that was hit by a car last week here in our town...I don't even know them...but boy my heart aches for them.
Devotionals, Scripture Reading, Key Verses:
1 Peter 1:3 "Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ! In his great mercy he has given us new birth into a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead."


4 comments:
I was doing sit-ups whilst watching TV yesterday. I really need to exercise more.
The picture of your little girl is beautiful!
Oooh! Please send some of that amazing weather my way, would you? We've got gray, cloudy and rainy. I know this won't last forever, but I'm with you on the jeans, T shirt and no coat. Ahh! Enjoy it for me, would you?
Ok that Ham and potato soups sound really good! I definitely need to try it.
That picture of your daughter is adorable! Her dress is beautiful.
Happy Homemaker Monday!
I LOVE the photo, she is just adorable :)
Sounds like you're enjoying the warm weather as much as I am :)
Post a Comment