After Hannah's nap this afternoon, she was walking around the house with her snack of melon, walked up the mirror (which she often does) and started to sing "I'm Little Teapot". By the time I got the camera to tape her...it was her 3rd time through...so now she has gone from sweetly singing it to being rather silly. I'm posting this for my mom though, because I think this is one of her favorite children's rhymes. I try to catch the sweet version on tape soon. enjoy :)
Tuesday, April 6, 2010
Another great spring day!
It was another beautiful spring day today. We headed to the library for story time this morning, went for a walk, then to the park for some playtime in the sunshine. We have so much fun together!!!
After Hannah's nap this afternoon, she was walking around the house with her snack of melon, walked up the mirror (which she often does) and started to sing "I'm Little Teapot". By the time I got the camera to tape her...it was her 3rd time through...so now she has gone from sweetly singing it to being rather silly. I'm posting this for my mom though, because I think this is one of her favorite children's rhymes. I try to catch the sweet version on tape soon. enjoy :)
After Hannah's nap this afternoon, she was walking around the house with her snack of melon, walked up the mirror (which she often does) and started to sing "I'm Little Teapot". By the time I got the camera to tape her...it was her 3rd time through...so now she has gone from sweetly singing it to being rather silly. I'm posting this for my mom though, because I think this is one of her favorite children's rhymes. I try to catch the sweet version on tape soon. enjoy :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment