Sunday, April 18, 2010

A family weekend

Hannah and I are just returning from being away from home for over a week. I had the privilege of attending the Together for the Gospel Pastors Conference in Louisville, KY with Seth and some others from our church. My parents were kind enough to watch Hannah while we were away. I took her down on last Friday and was able to spend the weekend which my family which was always great!

On Friday evening we had a cookout at Beth and Adams house...the burgers were SO good!

Saturday, we went to a family fair at the mall. There were tons of things for Hannah here are just a few:
she made a bookmark
watched a snake and a hedgehog from the Akron zoo
and loved wearing her paper princess crown and waving her princess wand.
after dinner we went up to Daffodil Trail for a walk. Saturday was the peak of the daffodils blooming season and they were just beautiful!




It was nice to get to visit my parents church on Sunday. Here's Hannah all ready to go in her dress from Nana and Pop
We met Beth, Adam, and Ethan for lunch after church...Ethans smiles were the highlight of the meal!

Monday morning we enjoyed a girls breakfast just my mom, Beth, and I (with our kiddos of course). Hannah sang "Zaccheus" for us while we ate :)

sisters...with our babies who didn't want to look at the camera :)


I left that afternoon to head back home for our trip to Kentucky. It was harder for me to say good-bye than Hannah. She was thrilled for the time with her Nana, Pop, Uncle Jay and their puppies. Thanks Mom and Dad!!

No comments: