We call this "the angry eyes" I can't help but laugh every time she makes this face.
Hannah likes to say "I sad" and put out those lips. I think this is her favorite.
surprised!
which is your favorite?!
For more Wordless Wednesday, visit Dee at Two of a Kind Working on a Full House!



5 comments:
This is so precious. I like the "angry face" the best...yup, yup, yup, that's my favorite.
I am so jealous of my sisters that they have such beautiful grand daughters!!! I wanna be a granny too!!!! I'm with Jill. Love that angry face!!! Looking forward to family time at Christmas.
@Aunt Di...thanks for reading and stopping in to say hi. We missed you at Thanksgiving and are also looking forward to seeing you at Christmas time! Mom F. just might share some Granny time with you...one of these days you'll get to be a Grandma too! :) (Should I check with your kids before I say that?!)
{hugs}
We enjoy watching Hannah grow up and hearing about all your adventures. As of right now it will be quite awhile till I am a grandma. The boys are single, Tessa doesn't want kids and Canon is waaay to young. She is prob the closet to getting married with Austin though!!! C u Christmas morning. luv u all
She's adorable! I LOVE the name Hannah Grace!
Post a Comment