Thursday, December 17, 2009

Things I love Thursday: Online Shopping

I'm a big fan of online shopping, this year especially. I love being able to shop from the comfort of couch at 11pm at night. It sure beats standing in line at store after store trying to find just the right thing (although I did some of this too :)). I can do it while my busy toddler is sleeping, instead of dragging her in and out of stores in the midst of the frigid winter weather. I don't think that I paid for shipping on anything that I bought this year online. I always google the store name plus coupon code and usually get a code for free shipping. Sometimes I can even double up on codes...it's been great! In one case it was even cheaper for me to buy the item online than it was for me to go to the store! Still have some last minute shopping to do? Did you know that today is free shipping day? Head over to Mom for Him to find out more details.
For more things to love head over to The Diaper Diaries!

2 comments:

thediaperdiaries said...

I did almost my entire Christmas shopping on Amazon. I started this a few years ago and have never looked back. So much better than dealing with the crowds!!p

Meg @ Higgins Happenings said...

I love shopping online! No fighting with traffic to find a parking spot, no having to get out of your jammies, and best of all, no cleaning up the kids!! :)