Tuesday, December 1, 2009

A week long visit with Ethan & family too

What a joy it was to spend a week with my sister. She is a natural mother and is doing great with baby Ethan. We enjoyed lots of sister talks, changed diapers, gave baths, played with Hannah & Ethan, and enjoyed time with our family too. I thank God for a wonderful sister/best friend and for the precious time we had together last week.
I enjoyed going to church with Beth, Adam and Ethan. It was their first Sunday back to church with Ethan...aren't they a beautiful family!?
My dad enjoying some cuddle time with his grand kids...one grandson and one grand daughter...perfect!
Hannah is crazy about her Uncle Jeremy...and looks up to him so much already. He is a great piano player. It was neat seeing Hannah try to play the piano just like him.
this is my favorite thing about infants...I was able to enjoy lots of cuddle time with little Ethan this week!
having so much fun building with Pop
we all loved to watch "skating bear" when we were little...now Hannah enjoys him too!
adoring cousin Ethan
what's not to love about this sweet face?!
sporting the teddy bear hat I made for him.
Hannah quickly learned to be gentle with her baby cousin...and did a great job! She loves to rock him in his bouncy seat.

No comments: